ML101: Tiago Forte on Building a Second Brain, Using Design Thinking to Improve Your Life and How to Prepare for the Future of Work
If you’re anything like me you’ve probably been frustrated more than once
at the oceans of productivity content on the internet, which is full of
conflicting advice and an obsession with low level tools and techniques.
As knowledge workers, we need to have systems that allow us to capture information, process it and retrieve it when we need it.
Today’s guest, Tiago Forte solves this problem with his own unique blend of design thinking and years of expertise in the productivity industry.
Tiago helps people and companies use design and technology to improve their productivity and prepare for the future of work.
He does this through his consultancy and training firm Forte Labs, and as editor of Praxis, a members-only online publication on the future of productivity.
He has also produced a series of highly successful online courses on productivity and has written a book on the future of work. In this conversation we get into:
- The fundamental pillars of a great note taking system
- How design thinking can be used to improve your productivity and life
- The actions you can take to prepare yourself for the future of work
So whether you’re looking to finally get organised in 2018 or want to future proof your career, this episode will give you plenty of awesome insights that you can apply right away.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access