ML99: Nat Eliason on How To Teach Yourself Anything, The Art of Self-Experimentation and Practical Lessons from Building Businesses
is the founder of Growth Machine, a new content marketing business and the host
of the Made You Think and Nat Chat podcasts.
He is also a keen writer, publishing his work on self-education and self-improvement at his site NatEliason.com
I reached out to Nat a few months ago to discuss an opportunity that came up through the podcast and after that we had a few great conversations and I invited him on the show.
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- How to teach yourself anything with the sandbox method
- How to run and manage self-experimentation projects e.g. ketogenic diet
- Lessons from building a thriving blog, two podcasts and a successful business
So whether you’re looking to upgrade your learning, run a few more self-experiments in different areas of your life or build your career in the 21st century, this episode will give you all you need and more.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access