ML97: How To Choose What To Learn
Choosing what to learn is no easy task…if you’re doing it
But I believe that doing a bit of work in the selection process up front can save you a lot of trouble down the road.
It can stop you from starting a project you won’t end up finishing…and it can help you focus on what’s most important to you!
Ultimately, we all have a limited amount of time, money and energy and we have to allocate that as effectively as possible in a world of infinite options.
In this episode I discuss:
- The major differences between passion and professional
- A simple framework for identifying the skill you should learn next
- The three skills everyone should be developing in the 21st century
So whether you’re overwhelmed with more projects than you can manage or can’t come up with what to learn next, this episode will give you what you need to take action and move forward.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access