ML96: Cecily Sommers on the Universal Principles of Mastery, Understanding the 4 Forces Shaping the 21st Century and How To Think Like a Futurist
Sommers is a futurist and global trends analyst, who speaks, writes, and
consults on the emerging forces shaping our future.
She is the author of Think Like a Futurist and the founder of The Push Institute, a non-profit think tank that tracks global trends and their implications for business, government, and non-profits over 5-50 year time horizons.
Cecily also has a fascinating, multidisciplinary background – she trained and performed as dancer for 25 years and has also worked as a chiropractor, a college anatomy instructor and a branding consultant.
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics
- The universal principles behind mastering any skill or field of knowledge
- The 4 Forces shaping the 21st Century and what to do about them
- The mental models and habits needed to think like a futurist
So whether you’re looking for insight into where the world is going or want to learn more about the mindsets and skillsets needed to thrive in a rapidly changing world, this episode will give you all you need and much more.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access