ML93: Oli Barrett on Turning Contacts into Connections, Communicating Effectively and How To Build Relationships That Last
Barrett is an entrepreneur and speaker who makes valuable connections between
people and ideas.
Oli has formalised his talents through his business Connector Unit, where people retain his services to map out networks and brings people and ideas together across sectors and industries.
He previously co-founded Cospa, a Social Innovation Agency and Startup Britain, which supports people to start and grow a company.
He’s also organised 11 trade missions to the US, India and Brazil helping British companies to explore business opportunities.
On top of all this, he’s received an MBE for his services to business entrepreneurship and is a regular MC and speaker at international events, hosting them from all over the world!
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- How to turn contacts into connections and build relationships that last
- The best strategies for effective communication in different contexts
- The best time management techniques for juggling multiple projects
Whether you’re looking to build better relationships in your professional or personal life, hone your speaking skills or manage your day better, this conversation will help you do all that and much more.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access