ML92: Kyle Pearce on How To Become a DIY Genius, Getting into Flow and Learning from Other Cultures
Pearce is an entrepreneur, adventurer and the Founder of DIY Genius – a
self-education platform that helps people learn faster online and offers
courses in subjects from flow psychology to digital marketing.
Kyle has spent the last decade launching startups and helping entrepreneurs automate their online businesses.
His latest startup venture is Social Creators, where he trains people to build their brands and automate their sales process with chatbot marketing funnels.
When he’s not working, Kyle spends time biking, skiing and running retreats through his ecotourism organisation Spirit Quest Adventures.
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- How Kyle learns best and the skills needed to thrive in the 21st century
- How to access the flow state that produces optimal performance
- Kyle’s travel experiences and what he’s learned from other cultures
So whether you’re looking to learn more effectively online, build a mobile business, or get into flow to accelerate your learning this episode will give you all you need and more.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access