ML91: Jonathan Levi on Speed Reading and Memorisation Strategies, Experimenting with Nootropics and How to Produce Great Online Courses
Levi, an entrepreneur, angel investor, and online educator who hails from
Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy, including a flagship course on speed reading, memorisation and accelerated learning techniques called Becoming A SuperLearner.
He has also snowballed this success into a top-rated podcast, Becoming SuperHuman, and numerous other online courses in a range of subjects from productivity to bitcoin.
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- The most common mistakes people make when trying to process and remember information
- How to experiment with nootropics and cognitive enhancers
- What Jonathan thinks makes great online education and the secrets behind the success of Becoming a SuperLearner
So whether you’re looking to discover the techniques that will help you consume and remember information more effectively, experiment with nootropics or gain insight into good online education this conversation has you covered.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access