ML82: Rajeeb Dey on Building Learning Organisations, The State of L&D and the Art of Entrepreneurship
Dey is a serial entrepreneur and the founder of Learnerbly a content platform that helps businesses develop
their people by managing budgets, curating content and tracking learning
When it comes to L&D, most organisations are way behind the curve. They spend huge amounts of money on training programs that their people forget within a week and many of the workshops are dull and out of date.
Rajeeb is on a mission to change that with Learnerbly by helping people learn better at work.
Before Learnerbly, Rajeeb founded Enternships.com, a portal that connects students and graduates to work placements in startups and SMES. He’s also the Co-Founder of StartUp Britain and has been named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- The current state of the corporate L&D market and what Learnerbly are doing to improve it
- What Raj and the team at Learnerbly picked up from interviewing over 100 learning experts from the likes of Google, IDEO and Airbnb
- The lessons Raj has learned about entrepreneurship from building and growing 3 successful business ventures
Whatever size business you work in this episode will give you some great insights into the current state of L&D and where it can be improved as well as the skills needed to thrive in the 21st century world of work.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access