ML80: Gabriel Wyner on Becoming Fluent Forever, Immersion Experiences and Building the Ultimate Language Learning App
Gabriel Wyner is an author, ex opera singer and the
founder of the Fluent Forever language learning method.
After reaching fluency in German and Italian through immersion experiences,
Gabe tried to recreate those experiences for others by producing the Fluent
Forever system that rapidly builds fluency in short, daily sessions.
After excellent feedback from his audience and the release of a successful book on the method in 2014, Gabe has been refining the system into an app that he’ll be funding on Kickstarter over the course of the next few weeks! In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- The three pillars of Gabe’s Fluent Forever language learning system
- The process Gabe uses to maintain the languages he speaks
- How learning languages can help you gain a better understanding of yourself
So whether you’re looking to pick up a new language, dive into an immersion experience or gain an insight into the process for building an app, this episode will give you all that and more.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access