ML183: Sergey Young on Living to 200, Investing in the Longevity Revolution and The Science & Technology of Growing Young
Sergey Young is the Founder of the Longevity Vision Fund, a $100M investment fund dedicated to making longevity affordable and accessible to all.
He is also the author of the book The Science and Technology of Growing Young, which serves as a map of the longevity space which is seeking to extend our lifespans.
Imagine a world where aging has become a disease that can be treated, allowing people to live as long as 150 or 200 instead of 70 or 80.
This is the vision that longevity scientists, entrepreneurs and investors are painting and whatever your perspective, it’s certainly a compelling one.
I previously spoke to Aubrey de Grey, founder of the SENS research project, in this episode if you’re looking for a primer on the science of longevity.
In this episode we discuss:
- How using health data will eventually enable us to reverse aging
- The current state of aging research and progress made in recent years
- The simple things we can all do to extend our lifespans and stay healthy
We also cover the different companies doing great work in the longevity space, the mentors that have inspired Sergey and the Longevity X Prize he’s launching.
This episode will give you a broad overview of the longevity field as well as some unique insights into what we can all do to live longer, healthier lives.
Follow Sergey online
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access