ML163: Minter Dial on Learning to Lead, Facilitating Meaningful Dialogue and Navigating Paradoxes in Business
Minter Dial is an international speaker and award-winning author, who focuses on the topics of leadership, branding and transformation.
He spent 16 years as a top executive at L’Oréal and has written three books including Futureproof: How to Get Your Business Ready for the Next Disruption and his latest book You Lead: How Being Yourself Makes You a Better Leader.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Minter's experience observing 9/11 unfold made him reflect more deeply on his own mortality and values
- The 4 paradoxes we all have to navigate that matter most in a modern business context
- What Minter learned from the experience of making a documentary about his grandfather The Last Ring Home
This was a deep conversation, especially when we get to some of Minter's reflections around 9/11 and it was also remarkably insightful and wide ranging. In it you'll discover the mindsets and skillsets required for transformational leadership and how to facilitate meaningful dialogue.
Follow Minter online
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access