ML127: Alex Dunsdon on Changing Career, Understanding Yourself and The Power of Ideas
Alex Dunsdon is an entrepreneur, investor and all-round curious person. He’s an Investment Partner at Saatchi Invest, where he’s invested in companies like Citymapper and Dojo and is also now working as Chief of Staff at e-commerce platform RedBrain.
I previously had Alex on the podcast in episode 112 where we spoke about Alex’s experience of school, his career lessons and what he looks for in founders, so if you want some more context on him and his story go back and listen to that.
In this episode, the main theme is the overlap between understanding yourself and doing great work. We discuss:
- Alex’s recent career shift and the personal realisations behind it
- My experience in the last year and what I’ve learned about how I work
- The power of imagination and why ideas rule the world
This conversation will be really useful if you’re looking to make a career change but even if you’re happy with what you’re doing there’s loads of great insights that will help you do better work and question the world around you.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access