ML11: How To Learn Better in Teams
There’s something about learning teams that magnifies any achievement we gain in isolation. We’ve all been part of a team, whether at work or in sports or the arts where everything just works – every one’s strengths complement each other and compensate for individual weaknesses to produce amazing results.
I've been exploring how we can learn better in teams recently, diving into organisational theory and reflecting on my own experiences at the Hive Global Leaders Program in San Francisco and the IO Collective Retreat in Evia, Greece in the last month.
In this episode I discuss a range of topics including:
- How the individual visions of leaders get translated into communities
- The balance between conflict and cooperation in communities
- How to refine and master the skill of learning in a team
So whether you're looking to have more constructive discussions at work or want to mesh better with your teammates in your Sunday League football team, this episode will offer you actionable tools and techniques you can apply now.
🎙 ML43: Zahra Davidson on Learning in Communities, Leveraging Creative Collaboration and the Art of Self-Directed Learning
🎙 ML40: How To Find Your Learning Style
🎙 ML27: Exploring the Future of Learning
📄 How To Access
📄 Learning To Lead: 5 Things I Learned from the Hive Global Leaders Program
📄 Why Competing With Yourself Is the Best Way To Learn Anything
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access