ML108: How To Present Powerfully Online and Offline
What I've found from experience is that presenting on and off camera is both a science and an art.
As an academic tutor and university lecturer I’ve spent plenty of time standing up and presenting to students, and I've now racked up plenty of hours in front of the camera by creating my own online course, Make Me A MetaLearner, and teaching on my YouTube channel.
To improve my skills, I've studied some of the best presenters, both past and present, to try and find out what they did differently.
What I discovered is that they all followed certain rules, despite having very different individual styles, which have been developed through years of consistent deliberate practice.
These rules apply whether you’re a beginner who’s presenting for the first time, or an experienced pro who’s spoken plenty of times before.
In this episode I'm joined by writer videographer and all around MetaLearner Will Reynolds and we discuss:
- How to create a consistent presenting style and tone
- How to manage your energy levels to come across well
- How to optimise your body language for maximum impact
So whether you're looking to get in front of the camera or want to nail a presentation at work, this episode has you covered.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access