ML107: James Bidwell on Innovating for the Disruption Economy, Dealing with Information Overload and Marketing Effectively in a Noisy World
James Bidwell is the owner of Springwise, an innovation
portal, which crowd sources innovation ideas from all over the world and
publishes the top 3 every day.
He is also the co-founder of RE_SET, an innovation consultancy for the disruption economy working with boards to help them thrive in an unpredictable world.
James was also formerly a marketing manager at Disney, marketing director at Selfridges and CEO of Visit London.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to stay on top of the rapid pace of change in modern society
- How to innovate in the 21st century disruption economy
- How to market effectively in a noisy world, while staying true to values
So whether you’re curious about how to stay relevant in a constantly changing world or want to find out how to get your message heard in a world full of noise, this episode has you covered.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access