ML103: Tim Urban on The Future of the Brain, Learning from Elon Musk and What Human SuperIntelligence Means for You
Tim Urban is the founder of the blog WaitButWhy and is one of
the Internet’s most popular writers.
With brilliant stick-figure illustrations and epic analysis on everything from AI to the future of the brain, Wait But Why, has gained a huge audience and number of famous fans such as Tesla, Space-X and Solar City CEO, Elon Musk.
Musk asked Tim to write about his companies, leading to a five-part series of posts discussing the importance of sustainable energy and transport, the future of space exploration and the implications of an AI augmented human brain.
In this episode we discuss:
- The future of the brain and the difference between human and computer intelligence
- How Tim learns from the smartest people in the world, including Elon Musk and his team
- What human super-intelligence means for you and the superpowers it could give you
So whether you’re curious about the future of the brain and what we'll humans will be able to do down the road or just want to get some tips on how to learn from the world’s smartest people, this episode has you covered.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access